(supported by Spell with flickr; How to pronounce Xiang Sun?)
(generated by MetaPost)
孙祥 is the Chinese character for my name. I also have a pen name, jiangzhuxing | 江竹星, for non-academic situations.
- I was born on 9 November in Wuhan, China.
- I received the Bachelor’s Degree from Department of Mathematics (currently School of Mathematical Science) of University of Science and Technology of China | 中国科学技术大学 on July 2008, under the supervision of Professor Qing Chen | 陈卿.
- I obtained my Ph.D. (major in mathematical economics) on October 2013 from Department of Mathematics, National University of Singapore | 新加坡国立大学 (passed the thesis defense on 14 August 2013), under the supervision of Professor Yeneng Sun | 孙业能 and Professor Xiao Luo | 罗晓.
- Currently I am a Professor of Economics in Economics and Management School, Wuhan University | 武汉大学. My research focuses on Economic Theory and Applications, specialized in Matching and Market Design, Game Theory and Information Economics, Social and Economic Networks.
- Follow my heart
- Do not be institutionalized
- Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. (The Shawshank Redemption)
- Every experience is great.
- What I am doing you do not know now, but afterward you will understand. (John 13:7)
- Anyone can cook. But only the fearless can be great. (Ratatouille)
- Typography, TeX, fonts, web design.
More generally, every elegant thing. In my opinion, elegant = brief + functional + quality.
- Collecting postcards.
Member of Postcrossing Project. The postcards I received can be found in my flickr.
I will be very glad to receive a postcard, especially a card of monuments; my mailing address can be found at tab Home.
- Traveling, especially visiting museums, galleries and religious buildings.
The wishing and visited lists can be found here and there.
- Fan of Juventus, Steven Jobs, 許茹芸, ドラえもん, and Zhou.
More about me
Page last updated: 28 July 2014